English,Hindi,Telugu and Urdu
I work at:
Department of Communication,University of Hyderabad
Anil Kumar Pathlavath. , an alumnus of the Department of Communication, University of Hyderabad worked as a freelancer before he found his calling in the world of alternative media. He worked as a cameraperson on various which have been screened at film festivals both in India and abroad.
Anil Kumar worked in the NGO sector for about three years before joining Video Volunteers, an organisation involved in Participatory Video. He has facilitated PV trainings for various groups & is currently involved in three such projects including CAMP (Children As Media Producers). The other two projects are based in Hyderabad, Amalapuram & Addateegala (East Godavari district).
· Conducted film making workshops at CFSI (Childrens' Film Society of India)
. Children As Media Producer (CAMP) Trained 20 historically children.
· Trained adolescent girls from slums of Hyderabad. They now produce community News Bulletin, drama and public service messages (PSM).
· Conducted various workshop at different organization like Laya, Mahita, Byyraju Foundation
· Cameraperson on Joint Forest Management and Community Forest Management in Andhra Pradesh. Screened at various film festivals.
· Camera person for Forest Rights Act film sponsored by university of East Engelia, United Kingdom. Screened at various film festivals .
· Worked in Media center, Asian Social Forum 2003, Hyderabad.